2019 Ferris F210Z 5901653 - 61" 28HP Vanguard™
Call for Price
Engineered to tame even the most demanding environments, you'll find the Ferris® F210Z is up to the challenge. Equipped with premium components, like dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles and cast-iron spindles with top access grease fittings, this is one workhorse you and your crew can depend on. Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ 810 and Vanguard™ 810 EFI offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System or a Kawasaki® FX801V, all with a 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty†
- 500 Hour Oil Change (Select Models): Vanguard™ Engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%.**
- Affordable Power: Now available with a Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ 810cc engine, which delivers uncompromised power at an affordable price.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Cast-Iron Spindles: Longer usable life, 1" shaft with top access grease fitting for greaseable dual ball bearings, six-bolt 8" flange design adds strength and greater dispersal of energy to deck assembly.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Commercial Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: With an adjustable pedal, easily change change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 6".
- Premium Seat: Mid-back suspension seat with adjustable arm rests that helps take the bumps out of your work day.
- Traction: Large 24" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Engine Brand: Vanguard™ 810cc EFI with Oil Guard
- Displacement (cc): 810
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 6
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9" cooling fans
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 6.5-6 Flat-free
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Overall Length (in): 79
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1190
- Instrumentation/Hour Meter: Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Brake: Internal transaxles
- Warranty Consumer Engine Info: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Engine Power Rating *: 28 gross hp
- PTO: Electric
- Starter: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Spindles: Cast-Iron
- Suspension: N/A
- Drive Axles (in): 1.375 Tapered
- Drive Tires (in): 24 x 12-12
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 76 / 63
- Seat Package: Premium suspension mid-back seat with arm rests, adjustable fore and aft positioning
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 165° foldable
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxle
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
** Cost savings based on oil maintenance with 100 hour interval versus Oil Guard System 500 hour service interval.† See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 28 hp
- Engine Type
- 810cc EFI with Oil Guard
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 12-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.